It is the objective of the Novo Sdn Bhd Management Team to deliver quality service to our clients™ specifications, agreed costs and timeframes.
– Employing dedicated personnel with the appropriate qualifications, skills and training,
– Identifying training needs and ensuring employees receive adequate training,
– Achieving, maintaining and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our services,
– Provide our client with the confidence that our Quality Objectives are being achieved, and
– Attain these objectives within budget and required schedule.
To continually raise the bar of performance in response to global competition
To practice highest regard of professionalism: respect, courtesy and fairness to our stakeholders, our clients and employees
To interact openly and honestly through supportive manner, and exchange ideas and resources
To enable organization excellence and career development to our most valued asset “ you
To commit to statutory and regulatory safety practices at all times
To become the best-in-class provider for customized crewing solutions to vessels servicing the oil and gas industry worldwide.
To offer total crew management (TCM) contract to partner vessel owners and operators through customer-focused services in logistics and vessel management, on the highest quality and safety standards.
Our Cultural Diversity statement
The Company is a forward-thinking and dynamic organization that holds its people in the highest esteem and considers them to be its greatest asset.
The Company values its strong, diverse workforce and is committed to supporting and further developing this diversity through attracting, recruiting, engaging and retaining diverse talent aligned to the Company’s culture and management systems with this commitment.